Whether it’s our gaming habits or a movie we have never gotten around to, 2016 is the year we take our level of geek to a new level with these New Year’s Resolutions.
- Play less games – I won’t worry about my ever expanding backlog anymore. It takes joy out of gaming and makes it pressurized due to the time sensitive feel. It’s like I have homework. Same with TV series.
- I have never seen the Jurassic Park films. I will watch all 4 this year.
- I want to read more novels. Star Wars will help me kickstart this! (I’ve already read the novelization of The Force Awakens this year).
- I have never seen any of the X-men movies, so I want to watch them all.
- I need to catch up on as many of the Marvel and DC television series as I can.
- I’d like to write my first of many Geekiverse reviews this year.
- Get a next gen console and play games/genres I normally wouldn’t play.
- Become Jeff Pawlak on a specific topic (might need some suggestions choosing a good topic).
- Write or produce my first review for The Geekiverse.
- Watch all of the Star Wars movies sequentially. I need to learn these storylines so that even my non-geek friends quit making fun of me.
- Write more. The wrestling stuff is my niche but I need to expand a bit more.
- Stray down the comic book path. It’s been a long time coming and I just haven’t taken the plunge.
- Watch more awesome Netflix series, like Jessica Jones or Daredevil.
- Get some PC upgrades.
- Actually finish The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Fallout 4. I have a horrible track record with huge, open-world games.
- Play the expansions for Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- Keep running.
- Watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Write more for The Geekiverse.
- Read more books.
- Try and stay up to date on all TV shows.
- Play through the Assassin’s Creed series.
- Get more into comic book arcs.
- Read more.
- Finally catch up on my TV series.
- Lose some damn weight.
- Complete games that I’ve started, like Fallout 4 and Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate.
- Get The Geekiverse to be the number 1 geek website named The Geekiverse (done!).
- Write at least 1 piece per week.
- Introduce a new line for The Geekiverse…..short films, web comics, etc.
- Finish writing my first novel, and then begin writing my second.
- Finally start reading the Avatar: The Last Airbender comics and graphic novels.
- Zelda-thon 2016: Replay Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time, play Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD before Zelda Wii U releases.
What are your 2016 Geek resolutions? Anything gaming, movies, TV, or comics, we want to know. Leave a comment below!